Saturday, January 14, 2012

Haul: Sephora, Ulta, and Target

My Sephora Haul
Sephora Lashes $8
Sephora Face Brush $5
Make Up For Ever Lip Line Perfector $18

I personally have never been to a Sephora store, I've always shopped online. I had a great first time experience. I felt like I was in heaven until.....

My Ulta Haul 

OPI Nail Polish in Steady as She Rose on clearance for $4.99
NYX Jumbo Pencils in Milk $4.49 each but was buy 1 get 1 50% off
EOS Lemon Drop Lip Balm $3.29
Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Brown Sugar $7.49
Ardell Lashes on sale for $2.99 each
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes $6.49

Ulta was definitely heaven to me lol!!

My Target Haul
Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo Eyeshadows in Pomegranate Punk and Tough as Taupe $5.99 each
Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch $2.99
e.l.f. Eye Makeup Remover Pads $1

I plan on doing a review on the 24hr Color Tattoo Shadows.












No comments:

Post a Comment