Saturday, January 14, 2012

Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo Eyeshadows

When I saw these at Target, I didn't want to get them until I saw a review. Of course when I got home and looked on YouTube, one of my favorite gurus did a review on them. Perfect Timing! So I went back and got 2 shades and then went to Walmart and got 2 more shades, and because they were practically sold out at Target I'll be hitting up Ulta for the rest of the shades lol. Here are some swatches.








Pomegranate Punk and Tough as Taupe



 





 

Tenacious Teal and Painted Purple

I am absolutely in love with these. They don't crease! They're great for an on the go woman, or as a base. I just apply them with my finger, blend in out a little, throw on some eyeliner and mascara and DONE! lol. So if you're able to find these babies at your local Target, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Ulta, etc.... Try it out! I know they're permanent but they're flying off the shelves like nobody's business lol! Till next time^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment