Friday, June 8, 2012

Project Use Up for April and May


So I have been attempting to use up a good chunk of my face products. For the past 2 months I have been able to use up a good chunk of it. Left to right I have used up, 

Sonia Kashuk Brush Cleaner I don't care for this product at all. The smell is a bit too overbearing for me when I use my brushes. It is also hard to get out the soapy residue sometimes. I won't be buying this again.

Sephora Daily Brush Cleaner I freaking love this product! I love the way it smells. It makes my brushes feel nice after they're cleaned with this on a daily basis. I got the small one just to try it out and now I am going to purchase the bigger sized bottle as soon as I can get to a Sephora store. 

The rest are a bunch of mark. face products. I didn't care for them at all but I wanted to use them up and not waste money. They didn't do much for my face. So I won't be purchasing them again. 

Thanks for reading, until next time take care!

2 comments:

  1. Drug store brush cleaners suck. I tried out the elf one... It didn't remove even a tiny trace of makeup from the brushes. Waste of 3.00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the Sonia Kashuk was a total waste too. I had it for a long time and just finally finished it.

    ReplyDelete