Friday, June 8, 2012

Massive Collective Nail Polish Haul


Lately I have been highly into upping my nail polish collection, so over the past couple of weeks I have just been going nail polish crazy! If you're interested in seeing what I got and where I got it from then just keep on reading :)


First up we have a good chunk of the nail polish brand China Glaze. I have been obsessed with this brand ever since I bought "For Audrey" from Sally's Beauty Supply. I have been getting a wide range of colors lately. I bought all of them besides 3 from Head2Toe Beauty Store. I just did a random web search and found them. Their polishes are at a great price and range from different brands. I bought the China Glaze for only $3 each. 


Here's the rest of the China Glaze and all of my Sinful Colors polishes. I got the Sinful Colors from Target, I know you can them at other places I just can't remember where right now lol. They were only $2 each at Target. 


I decided to try out a magnetic nail polish and while I was at Sally's I found a couple but I chose the Finger Paints Polish which was around $4-$6 each. Also from Head2Toe Beauty I got 2 Color Club polishes for $3! I have been collecting Essie polishes for a while now. I just bought 2 from the new collection. I got these at Target, now these are pricey for nail polish, it's around $7-$9 depending on where you buy them at. 


Last but certainly not least my Sally Hansen and the new Maybelline Polishes. The Sally Hansen ones range from $3-$6 at Walmart. The Maybelline ones were $3 also at Walmart. 

Now all of these polishes are great quality and very pigmented. Almost all of them only require 2 coats at the most for the best results. So far my favorite brand would have to be China Glaze. There's a huge color variety at a great price! If you're interested in seeing swatches of any of these polishes just leave me a comment and I'll be sure to get that up as soon as I can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment