Wednesday, January 30, 2013

FOTD using the UD Glinda Palette

I finally got around to being able to apply makeup to my face again, so I created this look with the Glinda Palette from Urban Decay. Hope you like it :)


1. Apply a primer, I used Urban Decay Primer Potion and then applied NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
2. Apply Illusion to the lid.
3. Apply Tornado to the crease, and the outer V.
4. Blend Tornado out with Magic.
5. Ball South into the outer V for some extra definition. 
6. Then apply Tornado to the outer half of the lower lash line, and the silver half of Oz to the inner half, and then the blue undertone in Aura to the inner tear duct. Also use Rockstar in the water line.
7. Then take Rockstar and an angled brush to apply it to the upper lash line and wing out if you'd like, then take Tornado and apply it on top of Rockstar.
Then curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara!
Done!



For the face I used my UD Naked Foundation in 7.0 and set it with my MAC MSFN in Medium Deep. For the under eye concealer I first used a peach tone concealer to cancel out the dark circles and then used MAC Pro Longwear concealer in NC30 to brighten up and highlight. I then set it with my Ben Nye Banana Powder. For the contour I used Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, Blush is Nars Desire, and for highlight I used Nars illuminator in Copacabana. On the lips I used UD Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Glinda. Then set it all with my UD All-Nighter Setting Spray.

I hope you enjoyed this look. I'll be working on the look using the Theodora Palette soon. Till next time, take care^_^ Also if you have any looks you'd like to see recreated just leave me a comment! 


No comments:

Post a Comment