Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Review Time! Wen Cleansing Conditioner



So for January I got my glam bag and it had one product that I was eager to try. The Wen Cleansing Conditioner. I have been using this ever since I got it, and it is AMAZING! My hair feels much more healthier. I am about to get the full size one.

Basically, all you use is the conditioner. No shampoo because shampoo is known to be pretty destructive to your hair. As much as companies claim to do this that and the other, but when your hair starts to get used to it the effects just go away and you're left with bleh hair. At least that is what I have experienced. For the weeks that I have been using the cleansing conditioner my hair just feels much more better lol.

Wen doesn't have any detergents or Sodium Laurel Sulfate. So it doesn't dry out your hair. It can be used as a leave in conditioner as well. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to revitalize their hair. Till next time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment