Friday, May 18, 2012

May Glam bag


So today in the mail I got my May glam bag! If you're interested in seeing what I got then keep on reading^_^


First up we have the Studio Gear Complete Color Lipstick in Warm & Cozy. This is like a brown nude-y frosty color. It has a nice texture and good pigmentation. It says that it plumps and hydrates lips.


Then we have 2 more myglam brushes. A concealer brush and a defining eyeliner brush. 


Next up a sample of Philosophy Love Sweet Love Fragrance. It smells great, and I am in love with it. It has a flirty, fruity fragrance.


Lastly we have Miss Beauty Nail Bling. I am not really into this but I haven't tried them out yet so we shall see. 

Well that was my May glam bag and it's just meh for me. We'll see what next month brings..... It seems that they are starting to hear out their glammies and put actual beauty products into the bags. Till next time, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment