Tuesday, May 29, 2012

JustFab Shoe Haul!


So this is my first ever Haul for Fashion! Recently I decided to make a purchase from JustFab.com because they had a Memorial Day Sale, buy 1 get 1 free! So if you're interested in seeing what I got then keep on reading.....


I got 2 different styles of shoes. If you don't know what JustFab is, it is basically another subscription service but for shoes, jewelry, and purses. You answer style questions, and a stylist will find items that best match your answers. They have occasional sales of clothes too. It is $39.95 a month, and you can skip a month if you don't like what the stylists pick out for you or you can just pay for the month and get a credit for something later. 


The first one is the Trishelle, a cute Leopard wedge. I tried them on and walked around in them for a bit. They are super comfortable, and easy for me to walk in. I got these because for some reason I have started to fall in love with animal prints lately and want to change up my closet lol. 


Next up is the Aurora, a beige tone platform high heel. I absolutely love platform heels because I am only 5'0" and love the "tall" feeling lol. I decided to get these because every girl should have a nice nude shoe. They can give the illusion of longer legs.

Overall:
5/5 $$
5/5 shipping
5/5 comfort
5/5 styles

I will definitely being purchasing more items from them and highly recommend any girl to check out the justfab website if you're interested in expanding your closet and style =D

No comments:

Post a Comment