Thursday, November 1, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox!

So this past week, I have been trying out different products from the Beauty Blogger VoxBox. I am so happy that I got one! I love everything that came in the VoxBox, and I'll be doing some quick reviews on it all. So if you're interested in finding out what I got and my thoughts on them, then keep on reading....



First up is the Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit. It retails for $5.99 in stores, I think I've seen them at Walmart. I really did like this little kit. The plastic tweezers are definitely a big help. I always get scared I'm going to stab myself with my regular tweezers lol. When I tried the lashes out I barely felt like they were even there which is a huge plus. I know many people who enjoy using Kiss lash glue, it dries clear and really does keep those lashes on.

Next is the Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin. This retails for $7.29, and I know they sell them at Target for sure. I've seen the ads for these and always wanted to get them but was worried about how they'd do with medium length, layered hair. I can tell you now that they are awesome! I can finally put my hair up in a simple bun without the use of tons of bobby pins! Definitely recommend this to anyone.

Next, Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream. This retails for $6.00 for a full sized 4 oz. bottle. First off I love Not Your Mother's Hair care products! I have 2 of their hairsprays right now. When I got this I was thrilled because my hair tends to frizz a lot, no matter what the weather is like. Now after trying this I'd have to say it works great but after leaving it in while my hair dried it made it a bit crunchy until I brushed my hair out. I tried it with dry hair and it works great!

Bath and Body Works Mini Candles, retail for $3.50. I am in love with Bath & Body Works Candles hands down. When I got this, I burned it right away and my room was filled with pumpkin cupcake scent. Highly recommend to anyone who loves candles and Bath & Body Works.

NYC IndividualEyes Custom Compact, retail for $4.99 in stores. You can find NYC at almost any drugstore. The consistency of the shadows were nice, they have a good pigmentation. I didn't care to much for the primer though. It left my lids more oily than they already are.

EBOOST, retails for $28 for a box of 20, $39 for a box of 30, and $39 for a box of 12 shots. Now this I have yet to try but I do love Orange flavor. It says that it will boost your mood, focus, and immunity. I am always looking for new ways to boost myself up. This has natural ingredients and doesn't leave you with a crash at the end. 

All in all I really loved this box! You should check out the influenster site and definitely try out these products for yourself and let me know how you liked them! Till next time^_^  


1 comment: