Monday, November 26, 2012

Review Time! Urban Decay Naked Foundation

Who's ready for this review?! Lol I've been using this foundation for about a month now and I have to say hands down I LOVE this foundation! It has replaced my MAC Matchmaster. 


Now Urban Decay says that this foundation is Weightless, and I definitely have to agree with them! I left behind wearing full on foundation because it felt way too heavy on my face sometimes so I switched over to a BB Cream. Then one day I was strolling through Sephora doing some birthday shopping and decided to try this out. It was one of my best purchases that day lol. It feels like you don't have any foundation on at all, yet still look pretty dang flawless. 

I love Urban Decay because they are cruelty free and every single product I have from them is amazing quality. I also got the Vice Palette which I will do a review on later down the line. This foundation is hands down my new holy grail foundation. I am shade 7.0 if anyone is wondering, I'm also an NC42 at MAC for any shade reference.

Rating:
Overall Performance 5/5
Coverage 5/5
Weightless 5/5
Shade Range 4/5
Would I purchase again? Most definitely!

I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a nice coverage foundation without that cakey feeling to it. Till next time, take care and thanks for taking the time to read^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment