Saturday, November 24, 2012

I love Fall Tag!

So I have been re-arranging my bedroom and have decided to take a break. I haven't done a tag yet so I am going to do one now lol. 


QUESTIONS:


1. Favorite Fall lip product?
I am hands down in love with MAC Ruby Woo and Cyber for my fall lipsticks! Nothing beats a classic red lip and purple is just amazing.


2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
This fall season I am in love with Maybelline Color Show in Plum Paradise!


3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
I definitely love me some Caramel Brulee Latte! If I get a chance I grab some every other week.


4. Favorite Fall Candle?

I love love love Bath & Body Works Toffee Candle. It smells so yummy that I just want to eat it up lol.

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory
I've never really used scarfs until now. My favorite is my knitted infinity scarf from Target.


6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

I love haunted houses as long as their good. 

7. Favorite Halloween movie?
I don't really have a favorite movie to watch because I love them all.


8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
Hmm.. I love Kit Kats for sure lol.


9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

I wanted to do the half skull half glam look but I didn't have time and couldn't find any white face paint.

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
My birthday is in October, and I love the crunch of leaves on the ground lol.

That was interesting to do, and will probably do more soon. I tag all of you who read this post!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment