Monday, February 20, 2012

Just a random haul.....

I know I do a lot of hauls lol. But there are just so many products out there to try out, and I wanna give people the best reviews I can on current things out there. So today I went to the PX and just got a few things to try out.


I have some pretty dry skin and decided to try out the Olay Active Hydrating Cream. I am hoping this gives me the moisture I need. I also decided to take a break from my Clinque because my skin is not liking it. I have to be extremely careful with products that I try on my skin. So I went out and decided to try out the Yes to Tomatoes. I have seen tons of reviews about Yes to Carrots, and when I saw the Yes to Tomatoes for Acne I said to myself, "why not?" I got the daily pore scrub, deep cleansing facial pads, and acne spot stick. I also got the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra, and I got a back up Wet n Wild Black Gel Liner since mine is getting pretty low. I love gel liner over liquid lol.

Yes to Tomatoes Daily Pore Scrub, 97% Natural Product. This is 4oz/113g for only $9.99 at the PX, but you can also find these products at many Drugstores, Walmart, and Target. On the back of the packaging it says "Our natural Acne formulations target combination, oily, and breakout-prone skin with Salicylic Acid to treat blemishes, lycopene-rich tomatoes to help block pore-clogging impurities, and bisabolol and ginger to help eliminate redness faster" When I saw this I felt like this is the one for me. I do have acne and redness so hopefully this can help me get back to my before baby skin lol. Lycopene benefits the skin by reducing inflammation and redness, it also helps support the skin to return to a "normal" state more quickly. Bisabolol is an extract derived from the Candeia tree in the Brazilian Rainforest. That combined with the Ginger Root also helps reduce redness faster, soothes irritated skin and calms inflammation.


Yes to Tomatoes Deep Cleansing Facial Pads, 98% Natural Product. This is also used to help prevent blemishes and breakouts. This has 50 pre-moistened pads for $7.99


Yes to Tomatoes Acne Spot Stick, 97% Natural Product. This, of course, is another Acne Treatment. You use this 1-3 times a day on the areas you wanted treated. This has 0.5fl oz/14.7ml for $9.99

I will later do a review on this product after a good couple weeks of use, unless my skin has a bad reaction. But so far my skin has had any bad reactions, which is great lol.


Here is a little swatch of the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra in Bisque 8(W). I picked this up for $37.40 at the PX which is still pricey but what high end makeup isn't, right? I have seen good reviews about this foundation so I decided to give it a try. This is supposed to be a 14-hour Retouch-Free and Oil-free, but I won't be wearing this for 14-hours straight. I barely wear foundation and when I do it's only for a few hours. I don't like it when my skin can't breathe lol.

Well I hope you enjoyed this haul and if you have any questions about any of the products feel free to leave me a comment. Till next time^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment