Wednesday, February 15, 2012

MAC Haul

Just a few things from MAC that I had ordered and came in last night. I normally don't order too much MAC but the collections massively caught my eye this time around lol.




I have heard so many great reviews about the Mineralize Skinfinish that I
had to try it out for myself. I absolutely love the feel of it and it definitely matchs my skintone.
I am very pleased with this^_^


This palette is from the Shop MAC Collection. I absolutely love the color selection. I am definitely looking forward to creating some looks with this palette<3



These are the crushed mettalic pigments from the Vera Collection. The are AWESOME lol. If you're looking for a great mettalic look these are definitely for you lol. I am definitely going to get the other 2 sets soon. I'm actually thinking of just going to the MAC counter we have here.

Well that was my MAC haul. I'm waiting on a few more things to arrive in the mail and will just do a collective haul lol. Till next time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment