Sunday, February 19, 2012

Review Time! Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

This is my review on the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes. At first I didn't care for it, because I have heard so many mixed reviews but decided to try out one. When I first tried it out I thought, "eh it's alright" Then I tried it out a couple times after that and now I love it!  

On the back of the packaging it says, "Feels lightweight like a powder, yet melts into skin like a cream." It is definitely true what they say, at least in my opinion it is. They are the right type of pigmentation, and blend extremely well. I am definitely going to go out and buy all of the colors they have because I don't have that much blush and these have made me want to start collecting blush. As you can see in the picture below are the swatches of the colors that I own. They are that pigmented in person. I love Hot Tamale, it gives me that nice natural pink cheek look lol.


Ratings:
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Pigmentation: 4 out of 5
Price: $
Overall: 5 out of 5
Will definitely buy again!



No comments:

Post a Comment