Saturday, February 18, 2012

Massive Ulta Haul!

So just recently I ordered some things online at Ulta, and then decided to go to the Ulta here in Colorado Springs and pick up some things I didn't get online.



When I saw this came I out, I just had to get it but didn't have the time to run out to Ulta until yesterday. I picked this up quick, fast, and in a hurry lol. I am definitely in love with these colors and I do like Nicki Minaj's music. She's so out there and it's pretty freaking awesome lol. On my nails I have Fly and Did It On 'Em. Then the new top coat that I got is the Seche Vite. I have heard some pretty good reviews on YouTube, so I wanted to try it out. Hands down one of my all time favorite top coats.

Here are the NYX Single Eyeshadows that I had gotten in the mail along with on NYX Blush. Ulta has a Buy 1 get 1 50% off on NYX products, so I went NYX crazy lol. They are all depotted so I could put them in my new Unii Palettes. I'll do a review on the palettes soon.

Here are some swatches from the stuff that I got in the mail. I'm totally obsessed with the Maybelline 24 hour Color Tattoo Eyeshadows, so I had to add Edgy Emerald and Fierce & Tangy to my collection. I now own 7 out of 10. I'm thinking of getting the last 3 but I'm not too excited about them lol. So I probably won't get them. The NYX Stick Blushes are pretty amazing! They go on so nicely and blend very well. And there's the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams. I love them. It feels a bit odd going on but after they set you can barely feel it. I sometimes forget that I have some thing on my lips.

Everyone should know what NYX Jumbo Pencils are by now, if not then you should check them out. They are amazing bases or just throw on your lids and go shadows lol. They are nice and creamy.


Fly and Did it on 'Em.

Thanks for checking out my haul. I have 2 more hauls, and that's it lol. I am way too impatient to order things through the mail. Till next time^_^


2 comments:

  1. My Seche Vite brush fell apart last night... I guess they don't live much longer than a year and a half lol.

    I agree, the matte lip creams do feel weird going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I am in love with Seche Vite. It smells weird but my nails don't get messed up anymore which is nice.

      Delete