Sunday, April 8, 2012

Makeup Collection: Palettes



This is my in depth palette collection. I've depotted my Urban Decay Palettes to save up some space. So if you're interested then keep on reading...........  In the above pictures I have all of my custom palettes with depotted items and my mark. palette.


In my Z Palette I have my depotted Naked palette, Naked2 palette, Book of Shadows IV, and half of the Fun palette.


These are my mark. shadows and one blush. When you buy these they are just the pans and you have to buy the palettes separately. 


My pink Unii palette is home to some pressed pigments. I hated the massive fallout you get with pigments so I decided to press some of my sample pigments. Then there's the other half of the Fun palette from UD, Hoola Bronzer, my one MAC Shadow in Bamboo and the rest are pressed pigments.


In my black Unii palette I have all of my depotted NYX shadows. In the little pans below are 2 shadows I loved from the 120 palettes, and 2 more pressed pigments.


My only KVD palette, this is the Rock n Roll Palette. I received this one from a swap and have yet to use it lol. 


I absolutely LOVE my Sugarpill Burning Heart Palette. 


This would be my Sugarpill Sweet Heart Palette. Recently I decided to swap this for a MAC Blush because it doesn't get as much love as my Burning Heart Palette and it needed a new home where it would get more use, but I may end up just buying a new one later down the line.


This is the Creative Me #1 Palette from Coastal Scents. I just recently got this and I love it. I chose it for the color variety that it has. The great thing about this is that you can pop out the shadows. I find this so convenient because if you love some shadows more than others and you hit pan you can easily replace them when you get hot pots from CS. 


These are my mark. flip kit palettes. This side is the shadows and blush.


This is the other side of the flip kits. This has the lip glosses and cream shadows.


These are my face palettes. I love blush palettes. I feel as if you save more money when buying these palettes.

Well these are my palettes. I hope you enjoyed reading this. Next up will be my lip collection. Till next time, take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment