Thursday, April 5, 2012

Collective Haul: MAC, Ulta, and Target

So today I decided to make a trip to Ulta, the MAC counter, and Target. If you're interested in seeing what I got then keep on reading ^_^


The first place I went to was Ulta. I grabbed a Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bold Gold. I have been searching high and low for this color lol. I just need Audacious Asphalt and Too Cool then I'll have all 10 lol. These are my holy grail go to shadows for a quick and easy eye look when I'm short on time. 
I also grabbed the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque. I have heard tons of people on YouTube rave about this so I decided to give it a try. I'll be doing a  review on it in a few weeks. 


Next stop was the MAC counter in Dillard's. I have been on a MAC lipstick kick lately and when I say these shades online I had to have them! They are from the new Reel Sexy Collection that just launched in stores April 5th! I really wanted 1 more l/s but they were already sold out :( I got the shades Watch Me Simmer which had previously came out in the Shop MAC Cook Mac Collection. It's a pretty coral-y pink color, it's an amplified creme l/s. I also grabbed Heroine which is a gorgeous purple color, it's a matte l/s. I am so in love with this color lol. Bold lips are becoming a new thing for me, that I'll be sticking with for a while.


Here are the swatches of everything. My flash sort of washed out the colors, bleh! I'm going to attempt to get Reel Sexy l/s if they restock it at the counter. If not then I'm sure there will be dupe either from MAC or some other brand.


Next is Target, my hubby bought me a train case that I have been NEEDING! Now I attempted to fit all of my cosmetics in it but horribly failed :( lol. When I start working towards becoming a MUA I'll definitely need a bigger one. I chose to get the Caboodles Goddess Train Case. It is this nice silver case and is 12" at least that's what it says.


Inside it has the signature Caboodles design. I absolutely love it lol. It's great for travel, and I'll definitely get great use out of it soon.

Hoped you enjoyed reading. Soon my makeup collection will be up, I had to re-organize everything lol. I'm definitely a perfectionist when it comes to my makeup ^_^ Till next time take care!



No comments:

Post a Comment