Thursday, March 1, 2012

NuMe Haul


Almost everyone has heard of MyGlam by now, and in the February Glam Bag subscribers got a $100 gift certificate for NuMe. They have a range of curling wands, straighteners, blow dryers, extenstions, etc. I thought this was the best thing in the bag. Since my curling iron is dead, I decided to get a new one. I went with the 25mm curling wand in hot pink. This is hands down my new favorite styling tool lol. I have been using my straightener to curl my hair if I decided to curl it that day and it wasn't giving me the curls I really wanted. But this wand does and I love it.

Now many people think "oh it's overpriced" but when you get that $100 gift certificate all your paying for is like $20-$30 out of pocket. I think that is extremely reasonable. You gotta splurge on styling tools because if you just get a plain old metal one from Walmart, you're screwing your hair over. I learned that the hard way and had to chop off my long hair *tear*

If you want any information about any of their products or just to see what they have you offer check out their website. www.numeonline.com No I am not affliated with this company whatsoever, and used my own money and the GC to get this product.


And some random news, for the FIRST TIME EVER!!! I won something lol. I won the picture contest that myglam has on their facebook page every month. I took a picture of my glam bag and it caught their eye. Granted I have no clue what I won yet, I am just happy about it lol. This is the picture I took and posted<3
Since February is the month of love, I decided to get creative with my husband's boots lol. Until next time, thanks for reading^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment